Murphy's Law

10 Generations of real life problems.

This was supposed to be a legacy but it's turned into a story...

Anyway, this story is inspired by favorite books, movies, television shows and personal experiences.

Life is not a fairy tale but that doesn't mean it's not beautiful. After all, you love people in spite of their flaws, and sometimes their flaws make you love them even more.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Chapter 3.10 The Girl


***Sorry that it took so long to update!  This is a filler chapter, just to show the updated Whitney family as we prepare for the last five chapters of Ramona's generation.***   

*    *    *    *    *    *    *

I wish I could do better by you,


Cuz that's what you deserve.


You sacrifice so much of your life


In order for this to work.


While I'm off chasing my own dreams,


Sailing around the world,


Please know that I'm yours to keep,


My beautiful girl.


And when you cry a piece of my heart dies,


Knowing that I may have been the cause,


If you were to leave, fulfill someone else's dreams,


I think I might totally be lost.


But you don't ask for no diamond rings,


No delicate string of pearls,



That's why I wrote this song to sing,



My beautiful girl



1 comment: